Updates: Updates...


I love this quote for many reasons, I often tend to over think myself . And tell myself I can deal with all the bullshit that life throws at me . Fake friends , Lost Friends , And everything in between.. I also tell myself that I will not bother with friends who do not want me in their life or dont talk to me . All they are is people I know and people who know me. Nothing else nothing more , I've often been told as well that life shouldn't be focused on those who just take up my time. All that matters is my life , and my life with my hubby dont worry about those who are fake. It holds its truth, I dont need to worry about those who waste my time and those who dont deserve my time. Its a lonely life , but I am working on achieving my goals. And working on discovering myself and  being in a committed relationship. I also wondered about some people and how they view my "submissive" relationship. I read about a famous woman who applies this to her marriage , and shes been married for 10 years I believe. I know that it isn't for everyone , but the Idea of it and living and having a "submissive" relationship is nice , happy life , happy wife , also applies to me . I am submissive to my hubby , I make sure everything is done , food cooked clothing neatly folded and done. But at the same time I am spoiled for what I do to make life better for my hubby , I can name numerous times in which I get spoiled . My life is great , in most ways but I am not perfect. But at the same time serving my hubby is something that makes me happy , if he is happy and relaxed . I am happy and relaxed. Ok , those were my thoughts in my head at the moment , So I promised a Update , I passed my semester of college to come out a junior finally and steps closer to my degree . I rather not go into grade detail because I am greatly disappointed  in myself. And upset at one teacher , none the less I am looking at this as something to learn from not be mad at. Apart from my college career I had the pleasure of working at a wonderful place which I am going to miss greatly because of all the people who work here. From this sadness comes happiness , I am finally going home to be with the ones I love , dont get me wrong I love my family but I have another family as well that I wish to be with. Apart from that we have our vacation coming up to The Dallas Area to see my hubby's parents , I am excited and will post pictures from this trip soon after. I plan to write more in this blog in the sumner since I am taking a break from school. Its wonderful to finally have a break. Its not much of a update , but its something .. :D God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...