My product companies , my product info and some faves I keep with me at all times!

I have another blog , that I run that still has parts of my life but at the same time it is for reviews that I receive on products from these companies. For a Little Bit of Your Time , you will get "samples" or even sometimes full size products to try and share your thoughts about. These Products range from make-up to candy, Just depends on what they offer at the moment. I love it , so much that its a hobby or mine , I seem to be the envy of friends when I receive these products for FREE just for a little bit of my time to talk about them. Well how do you get involved ?
Sit back and enjoy as I'm fixing to tell you!

First one , is called BzzAgent , ive received plenty of goodies from this company to do "challenges" to spread the word. These products are given on behalf of the company and you get to keep them once you spread the word! and you also receive very good coupons to share with your friends and family. At this moment , I am going to receive a skin care kit  , and insoles for my high heels or any girly shoe I have . :) Free stuff ! its great isn't it? To join under me just comment and ill shoot you a email , to sign up yourself go to the site...
www.bzzagent.com  

2nd site is called Influenster , the tiny but awesome box I receive almost every other month for my opinion and to talk about the products featured in this box so far ive received two of them and in consideration for another . Mostly for college girls and women, :)These are awesome full size products ,  and a great company. They also ask to do tasks and once you "unlock" badges you receive prizes if you are a top badge holder. Sounds easy enough doesn't it?
www.influenster.com  


3rd site or company is smiley360. same things as the other sites receive Full size products or "samples" and share your opinion with the world . The more sharing you do the more you climb up the ladder and receive more challenges! Its just as simple as spreading the word. I've gotten a ton of products and shared with my blog. All of these sites have a very simple thing Share! just as simple as that! :D
www.smiley360.com
I sorta saved the best for last I love Crowd tap , Not Only could you receive full size products you could get gift cards as rewards! The more info you share and the more you tell the company about yourself and your life the more chances you get to try free stuff! Very simple. 
www.crowdtap.com


  All these sites are very simple and can be very addicting receiving so much free stuff! At the most you are doing survey's and "sharing" your free stuff with the world. I love doing this and it is so much fun to receive free stuff! and being a college student it does help out in not spending money on certain things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...