The Vow

I'm sitting here watching the vow , and wondering how I would react to losing a year of my memories. In the movie she loses five , but I instead will think about a year ago , a year ago I was in college and studying and engaged to john. Thinking that I had everything planned out apart from being married to someone I never met nor hugged or kissed. Catfish its called these days , and online dating he seemed to have the same values I did so I was thrilled to find someone and he seemed to love me but what I found out was love really wasn't love . He cheated on me repeatedly and made up excuses why we couldn't see each other  , so impart sooner or later he ended our relationship because his part , he was stressed that he couldn't be there for me and my mother wasn't much help because she thought he wasn't good for me. But moving forward impart I think it was better for us to depart and stay as ex's . Now im with someone I couldn't imagine life without  our first date was kinda out of the ordinary , we ate lunch went to the hospital and shared hot coco until he couldn't stay anymore. That 1st date was bliss , I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world and many memorable dates , and memories that flood my mind. And thinking that I can lose them within a sec.Is horrifying , to love someone so much and not remember them. He is so protective , and loving , and fun he acts like a tough guy but is the biggest sweetheart and goofball I know. All these things equal up the man I love, he isn't perfect nor do I ever want him to be . Nor im I perfect either , im scatter brained , blond , and sometimes avoid drama I need to confront . But other than that , we seem like two pees in a pod the future with someone isn't  promised to us nor the next days in our lives. Its all live in the moment and love every min of it.

" I was enchanted to meet you." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...