My life in a Nutshell now .

its been forever since I wrote , what can I say? life has gotten the best of me. Writing seems to help me when I seem at my lowest. I want people to know I am the same person who I was two years ago , im also wiser as well . I'm trying so hard to live the life I live , but everywhere I seem to turn im treated like a child told that im doing wrong shaking their finger at me. Its disappointing , when I feel finally I think im going to be treated right by others im not. Anyways to other worries or rather things in my life , I understand completely I look like im breaking my own rules. That I made when I was younger , do I wish I could have slowed down? yea I really do. But where I am , I'm happy im loved , im accepted for who I am inside and out . I'm currently without a job but im hoping to go back to one of my former ones in Aug . Fingers crossed! Anyways not much of a update but . its a update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...