Sick of it .

I'm christian, and that is me . 
What im sick of is how christian's are seen in the outside world what ive seen is that we are seen as stuck-up , rude  and we think that we are better than everyone. And sadly ive seen proof of it all , we need to change this show the world that we aren't all the same and we aren't . But then there is the world changing around us which is full temptation . And its hard , have I gave in? yes .. I'm not proud of it and im trying to change for the better . But also I lose faith in others who seem to get me down , and try to tell me that I should go their way . Because what im doing is wrong , when often apart from a few small factors im doing better . And im not the one to repeat my parents mistakes. I've risen above that , but then I have feelings of failure , that sometimes the world would be better off without me. It doesn't help when those you look up to you tell you that in their eyes you have failed. I'm trying to give myself a fighting chance showing those who think I cant , that I can. Not many know my past , because honestly I dont try to share it much because its a happy childhood , full of emotional abuse , but then fueled by everything is ok. I was emotionally abused on and off in ways you wouldn't think of . But it left it's mark , and also constant auguring and fighting between me and my younger brother when I use to live with my family. And trust me its been better now , if we fight its stupid stuff. Nothing big, but anyways that isn't the point im trying to make , we Christians need to change the view the world has on us. I believe if we show that we aren't all bad . Do I think that it will happen? maybe I have hope . But honestly something needs to change , we need to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

When it comes down to it .. You Gave Up , I did not ..