My Life .. as a Whole Right now.

Its been awhile since I posted , when school is around I tend to get busy and my writing and posting takes a back seat.
But there is so much going on within my life , its nice to write everything out and see it. I read my posts back in my head and I understand that things happen for a reason. Now back to my life at the moment , I am still a substitute teacher. Looking back on it and yes it has been a year since I've started at that position. But within that I know that it was something I needed to do to understand the lords timing in my life. And show me one of the gifts I have been provided , im told I have this great amount of patience . Mostly for younger kids , and within that I am often reminded of those teachers who had the patience to deal with me. Even if its just one day you can create a positive effect on a child that might last a life time.  I do have times in public where I am approached by students , that are younger if I would guess they range from preschool to 4th grade. Those are usually the ones that seem to find me in public , and im greeted by hugs and waves and usually parents understand who I am. With that I do respond back with kindness , always and it makes them happy to put a smile on a child's face is something that warms my heart. I am still seeking to get into my career field , within that ive been drawn to be an advocate or still even a police officer within that . I believe its all in his timing the lords timing. Ill update everyone with any thing that goes on within that .
Now , I think it should be known that I have changed church families within that I dont mean any disrespect to my former church family. So I am going to leave it at that , no reason or details I just felt that the lord was pulling me elsewhere. Now to my New family as a whole , it is bigger than I am use to but within that I have found the greatest sense of family and community. And those who want and will always drag me out of my comfort zone. And ive had so many things happen within that , and I believe he places us where we need to be. My life is proof of that , over and over I will tell you that. Ive been shown so much lately there are farther things greater than the ones that we leave behind. As long as we , trust within the lord and who he is and how he works within our life as a whole. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...