A look at brokenness..

There is so much to say sometimes I feel as if I should shout it from the rooftops . But I am me , and that isn't my personality. Brokenness is something that rings true though , no matter what happened. If you want to talk about it or you dont want to talk about it , its apart of our testimony that gods love has for all of us.
He will always get the credit and the glory , no matter what has been done. I have seen and been told so many stories. I am also a living and breathing testimony to what God has done and what he keeps doing in this life. I have had and been through things some would fall to. but this isn't my testimony. Though my current testimony can be read on this blog.
Psalm 34:18
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
As it has been said in the bible 
Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.
He heals the broken , the sick , so many.. He is truly a God of everything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...