50 Shades of Grey Movie Review and Thoughts

I chose to movie this movie review to my personal thoughts blog since , I tend to have my other blog family friendly. I was able to watch 50 Shades of Grey this weekend with my Best friend. What Can I say this is definitely a movie you watch with your girlfriends not with your husband or boyfriend. Its Definitely one of those movies that is certifiable a girl time movie. Anyways, if you do not know what 50 shades is about , the description follows from imbd.com
"Literature student Anastasia Steele's life changes forever when she meets handsome, yet tormented, billionaire Christian Grey."
It is based on the series by EL James , and there is 3 books in the series. So what are my thoughts entirely? I loved it , though you could tell some of the audience . Had not read the books everyone in the audience was an adult and enjoyed the movie. I would recommend reading the books before watching the movie because you will enjoy the movie way much better. Than the movie , but it will make the movie enjoyable. I dont like to give away spoilers so I will keep my mouth closed. But This is definitely one of those movies that you watch with your girlfriends and also keep an open mind about. Rated R for obvious reasons lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...