Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word, my view


 I love the way , this is how I honestly feel . I am christian , but I go through my faith another way,
I love all my friends dont get me wrong and my family and my soon to be family. I dont , believe in
hurt or hate . I support my friends as well in the gay community even though I dont believe in what
they do . But they have the freedom , to do  . We come from all the same person , God .. those who
believe that it is a fairy tale . I pray for them  I pray for those who have been burned by the church and
have a heart full of disbelief .So when you see me , I have no hate just love .. and this is my life and almost my answer to everything happening in this world :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...