Loving someone who isn't christian .





Is a huge , No in the christian community , as a child I was told to always love someone who went to church regularly and loved god and followed rules. But as time goes on, and the things that ive heard that Christians aren't staying together forever. And Christian Men aren't as perfect as they seem many deal with many addictions and hidden agenda's . Now dont get me wrong many christian men may be not like this but some are, they are just as flawed as men who aren't christian . I mean come on we aren't perfect us women either, so why should we turn down a perfectly good relationship with someone who isn't christian , and miss out on a chance to share the word and God's love? And before you say that its unheard of a Good christian girl who is dating someone who isn't christian.Well here is what I think , honestly and im going to admit this, I've been in a relationship with someone who isn't christian and im perfectly happy he doesn't pretend to be someone he isn't . Thats the thing that is so refreshing , the last relationship I was in he was a huge christian and he cheated on me and mentally abused me. So see my point? im treated like I should be , and im happy and Im happy and never been so happy in my life. None the less , do I try and help him understand his past? yes , do I believe he is learning on his own? yes . He use to be christian until he was burned by the church like I was , so its different and im trying to show him god's love other ways. None the less , I am patient , and I'm loving no matter which way he goes. So , if you are thinking of sharing God's Love with someone who isn't Christian then do that because you may never know where that will lead to :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...