I grew up in the Arts its only natural that I enjoy watching them...

A lot of people look at me and the place I grew up , and my Hispanic origin  wonder why I am the weird one lol. Who loves Broadway , Dance and Acting .. Most of those things tie in together Ive noticed .  My culture does have stuff that is Broadway and other things .. But they Arent as main stream . But Heck I admit it , I love to dance , I may not be as good as most people but I try . If I could attend dance class everyday I would . Dance is Freedom to Me , its like releasing stress I think one of my main dreams is I wish I could dance what I was feeling . I do it when im alone , :P but thats beside the point, I love acting yes I did give it up for another degree but the point is that one of the reasons I quit was that favorites were always getting picked . And also I really dont think im that good , lets be honest  Now if I get the chance to move from this area I am going to pursue acting , and get my nurses degree . I those are my two favorite dreams in the world , I miss the stage and all it brought the quick changes and fun makeup , getting out of your skin for awhile and being someone else . My favorite character is lucy , dracula's eye candy like my director told me lol. Im a naturally quiet person who can shine on stage when she is in a good mood ^^, lolz I had a up and down childhood , my mother always knew her baby was different . As a child I always loved performing and being a character , she tried to help by enrolling me in dance class modeling class and booking me several gigs. But soon she decided I needed a normal life without the pressure to be perfect. But I always come back to acting I always have . Its one of the things I love dearly . <3 And did I already mention I love dance?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...