Beautiful , Beautiful Love

I am a Christian ,
And I believe a lot of things , I wouldn't really call myself a closet christian or a out there trying to save everyone on the planet person. I believe that there is a god , and that he has a plan for each of us Some may ask , well you dont go to church .. you Arent a christian. I fully believe that the church is a building that we meet at and the church doesn't make us its the people who fill the church . Im not a perfect christian either, no one is no matter how hard they try . Ive done things , I rather not go into detail that im not proud of but im getting better , im trying to make things right . But people have to know , Its a choice I made yes what I did was a mistake but .. Im learning from it . Without getting into too much detail , I gave it up to my future husband just honestly a little too early. And some people wonder about the reason I chose to move in with him before we got married , Im young and I feel that sometimes you marry someone and then move in with them and then the marriage ends because they didn't seem like the person was while you were dating. Or you sometimes feel pressured to move in  and marry right away in order to keep that "clean faith". Either way it doesn't fully matter to me . Then you see those Christians with protest signs , protesting the little tiny things instead of looking at the big picture . God taught us love , no matter how much we hate the person or what they stand for . Im the kind of person that will give you a $5 bill to pay for milk you need for your baby , or help you on the side of the road. I show gods love with my kindness and my respect for my elders. I may slip -up and forget myself Somedays forgive me for that but please dont sit there and try to scold me like a 5 year old that is only going to upset me . But that is beside the point im trying to make here , no matter what you have done , or what someone has done to you . There is always forgiveness there no matter how much there is sin there it can always be forgiven.
People tend to do wrong to me but do you see me argue fight and yell? I dont because I know there is a better way to settle things. And Then sometimes we are sometimes our own worst enemy , we are frighted of ourselfs and the monster inside of us . Trust me I think about it almost everyday we are scared to love , scared to move on , scared to stand up for what is right. Its only natural. Its hard but you have to know that its for the best . The only thing I ask from god is to give me his eyes , and in that way I mean show and see what someone is missing , give me the heart to love the unlovable. See the girl quietly standing in the corner to afraid to be friends . See the man who lost his job and may need help , see the little girl abused but too scared to tell someone. I may have gotten a little , and those who think im being reckless im praying for them, what im doing and where  I am . Im healing , im moving on with my life when it was so close to ending and im helping my love heal. Sometimes you find the light and then you see someone and soon you are in their light and you show them that it isnt over .
But dont be afraid , dont be .. you may think you may not be able or strong enough to save but you are. You have to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...