why katy perry is my hero and mentor . :)

Katy Perry is my hero and my own personal mentor , she grew up in a strict christian household . Where the bible was the law like me . I love her choices to be out there and be herself and not let anyone hold her back from what she wants to do . She was different from her family , and she has been through some hard times , but did she crumble? yes maybe a little .. but she got through it . I admire her strength to keep going even though times are tough . I want to be the person who I want to be , I want to be happy .. I may go through some tough times . Like now , but I know that .. It wont rain forever .. Her parents after a while , are happy that she is doing what she loves . But she lost christian friends because of it , its hard .. to go after your dreams and become someone great and live a happy life. Things happen for a Reason, they honestly do .. and you learn . I wasn't allowed to do so much in my house it wasn't funny ..  my best friend knows how sheltered I was before I met her . She broke me of some of my shy habits , Im still shy though but through the shyness , and behind the wall I have is a outgoing , smiling , crazy , beautiful -hearted girl who loves to sing be playful , speak her mind . And dye her hair purple lol.. Im still shy , but im finding my voice and slowing singing and showing the world who Im  truly . My life isn't perfect and I never claimed to be . Im finding my beautiful voice in this big scary world . There is so much I wanna learn , so much I wanna do , and try . I would never would have gotten to do it without help from my boyfriend , and my bestie . And katy of course whispering in my ear . Her songs are so upbeat and give me hope , and show me it will happen with a little bit of help with me and believing in myself . You can do things you wouldnt be able to do . Firework is a big song for me , I went through that part in my life where I thought I could be replaced , but .. I cant . :)
Im here , im just under construction <3 and trying my hardest to overcome my struggles .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...