Soooo...

what can I say about my colorful life?
LOL .. not a dull day .. not a dull day..
Well .. its somewhat official sort of according to cam, hes a in the Army National Guard . Reserve duty for a year , then a switch to active duty, its what he always wanted . And with the army comes basic training and other training. So 5+ months without my other half, ~sigh~ ... I try not to think about it he tells me not to count my chickens before they hatch he may not be in .  Either way me being me im going to sit there and know somehow that he will leave soon .. :( sad face .. I dont want him to leave if there is someway for him to be in the army and not leave I would take that . But he has to go to training, I got to calm myself down and know that everything will be ok . Gosh knows ill be counting down the days until I see him again , hes the best thing that has happened to me. And im going to take his last name someday , Gods plan has so much for us I cant wait to see what he has in store for me and cam . Im going to try to make a list of things to do when he leaves to basic . Im going to lose about 20lbs. I want to look good and feel good . Ive always had low self esteem, so Im going to lose weight while he is gone , And change my hair dye it another color . Go back to college online, find another job , make connections and maybe get a small job that helps my degree. Plant our garden if me and him haven't planted it yet. decorate the house , and make it our home . Try to spend time with my family , and keep my mind of the lonely bed. That I will be laying in , Im so proud of him . My sunshine . Well I dont want to stay on one subject too long , I saw one of my former kids today .. sadly she thinks im still her teacher once in a while not knowing that the company fired me . But im not going to tell her that maybe her mommy can tell her . .. she might have been one of the ones to complain .. Im not angry just hate it a little . Im so bored here at the house there is hardly anything here to do as a job .. Ugh .. but anyways no complaining .. Ill get a job somehow someway .. going to see family again soon. This upcoming next week , lets see how this goes . .
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

If I could..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...