People nowadays..

As to quote Lindsey Lohan "im sick and tired of rumors starting , im sick of being followed im tired of people lying saying what they want to about me". I honestly ever since , Ive started dating Cameron it seems like people are trying to mess with us. It buggs the crap out of me , geez I mean I cant catch a break the one person I love and would die for . And people tend to see what they can get in the way , I hate it .. so much .. From phone calls to people hacking my stupid FB im to the point of deleting the stupid thing . But I have family and friends , that are near and dear to me . So im not deleting it , So ill keep it .. I just hate being accused of stupid things when its something small ...I hate it .. I truely Do . Cameron , is the most caring supportive , brave sexy silly ... etc. etc. the list goes on. lol.. He means the world to me , why would I cheat? im not the cheating person 1st of All ... Hes the best thing that has happened to my life period.. 2nd . from the crap ive been through you really think im going to screw something good up by being stupid and cheating? or talking bad about him? get a grip people and if I find out who is pulling this shit ... they will get it from me . NO ONE MESSES WITH ME..!
~end of rant~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...