Updates!

I haven't written in forever and sometimes thats usually my fault. Life usually gets the better of me and I push this aside.
As stated in my last post , I am now an official alumni from my school ENMU. And now I am a substitute teacher for the same school district I actually graduated from in 2010. I subbed for the greater half of my spring semester as they would call it. And I am kinda looking forwarding to maybe sub for a whole school year until I move on to greener pastures somewhere else if  life allows me to.
Realizing that work alone and the church activities keep me busy on my own. Usually do the job I often wondered how I survived while I had school going on. Apart from finishing the year , im hopeful to make this the Sumner I actually travel a little bit. Apart from traveling and trying to find a place in this world. I am a Monarch Formals Model for 2018 , Monarch Formals is a non-profit organization that provides formals for those who might not be able to afford that dream prom dress , or ball gown to use. My job most days are to attend events to bring light to the organization or show off the latest dress they have gotten donated. I am so happy to be apart of an amazing organization . So heres to the traveling and the hopeful Sumner I have planned for me.

Whos Ready to Join Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...