More like Life of a Post Graduate

Well its happened , the one thing that I cried over stressed over seven years well six of my life slaving for a degree. This last December , I graduated with my degree officially now I have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice with a minor in sociology. It was this roller coaster of life , for a few weeks , wondering if truly I had received my degree. Well , long story short I got the official answer to my question and I was given my diploma. As always I usually get the post grad questions and something I knew I had to get use to. What now? Arent you glad? Get Ready for the rest of your life?
Well , its been going on seven weeks fresh out of my school job. Rules are if you arent a student well you cant hold a student job. So I had to leave the one job I had held for two years going on three. It was bitter sweet , to volunteer to leave one of my favorite positions that I had held as a student . So I guess what is the question now? What is on my mind now? Well I've been on three job interviews , two did not pan out and someone else was given the job. And the other job well its almost like an enlistment process , I had the initial interview and now they need paperwork from me. Then I take a physical fitness test within that , they will decide if im a good fit. While Im trying to get this process started , I am going to be working locally at the very same schools I went to as a child. Subbing within , the k-12 grades as well taking cafeteria work as I can get it. This will help with bills until I can figure if the other job would like to have me. Got to love Post grad life and the challenges and exciting aspects of life that it gives. I have a lot of friends that are ready to leave college and go on with the rest of their life. Im just trying to let my life start , I know most of you can sit here and tell me it will get better. I think the aspect was , its just going to take awhile. I guess the other question you might ask , will I give up blogging? No actually its a slight passion project of mine although I am going to have to name change very soon. Doesn't make sense if I am no longer a college student right?  Be prepared for more projects and writings as we start into the 2nd month of 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

College Girl Giveaway !

TV Watching , This is what I do ...