I struggle .

I struggle , I struggle with the past , with the hurt that I feel day to day sometimes. I struggle with the life I thought I was going to have two years ago. I struggle with the self confidence , and feeling comfortable in my own skin. We all have our struggles , and our vices things that no matter how much self improvement we want to do . They will always be there , and it sucks but I digress we move on.
But through and through we have to remember that , The Lord is with us no matter what . Through our tears and our self doubt that we believe in he is there. He reminds us in scripture , through these verses and more . That though we may struggle we need to know that Trusting in him , is something that needs to happen. Without learning to trust him , then we will continue to self doubt our problems and troubles.
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
Psalm 46:1
”God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”
Joshua 1:9
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Colossians 1:13
“He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son.”
when we trust the creator , we gain the full understanding of what he has in store for us . That no matter what he wont turn his back .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

TV Watching , This is what I do ...