My Kind of Twilight Love.

I've always been a Twilight Fan ever since my best friend got me hooked, since then her excitement for them has died off but mine still rings true. I have a Poster in my living room for crying out loud but never the less , this blog isn't about How much of a Fan I am . Its my thoughts on the central feeling of the whole story and the reason I get happy about it. Love , is a funny word it will make you do crazy things that you don't seem to want to do , but when you find that some one that you love very much you would do anything. I use to think I had that kind of love that , the love me and my ex-fiance had was timeless but it wasn't he left me alone , broken hearted . And now that brings me to a few small points ,
Edward is fictional , sadly
The love he gives Bella  is real in this world , its just that it comes in many forms, it may not be in the one that we would like it to be . But its there we just have to find the magic in our heart to notice it and see it .
"you are my life now" ~ Edward Cullen
The things he tells her , if we look in the beauty of our hearts we can see that this comes in many forms as well
Then we have someones love that is Undying , God ... His love will never end , never leave us , and he gives us each a "Edward" to love when he feels the time is right . Im christian and I feel like that is the best possible way that God shows us That he loves us.
"Forever Starts Now"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I could..

Recovery and Moving on with your life : Its a Process..

When it comes down to it .. You Gave Up , I did not ..